Virtual College - Service Level
Servicing over 1.7 million registered users
For the delivery of online learning via Enable, the Virtual College's Learning Management System (LMS)
What you can expect from us:
- A dedicated learner support team, based at our offices in
Ilkley, West Yorkshire, who can provide help and information on
Virtual College products.
- Telephone, email and system support available between 8.30am
and 5pm Monday to Friday.
- Email response within two hours of receipt or next working day if
received outside working hours.
- Technical updates to the System will be undertaken outside the
normal working hours of 9am - 5pm to minimise any impact on learners.
- Two days notice will be given of any down-time to the System due
to these technical updates. Notices will be posted on the login page of the
Learning Management System.
- Virtual College e-learning products and services that comply with
best practice in industry standards.
- Our Quality System ensures that all feedback is reviewed monthly
and, where appropriate, responded to within two weeks.
- We take Data Protection very seriously and keep all data secure in
line with the Data Protection Act 1998. Registration number: Z7723545
- Virtual College reserve the right to amend this service level from time
to time. Our latest version will be posted on Virtual College websites.
- Learners will be allocated a short evaluation on completion of their
learning and it is this feedback that helps drive our continuous improvement process.
Thank you and enjoy your learning.