Virtual College Ltd is based in Ilkley, West Yorkshire. We are 28th in the top 100 fastest growing companies in Yorkshire. We provide e-learning to over 300 organisations and over 1.1 million learners nationally. We have a broad range of services we package and deliver to meet the specific needs of our customers including a directory of e-learning courses and modules on a comprehensive range of training topics and subjects, bespoke e-learning course development, a sophisticated learning and quality audit management system.
We are an Equality & Diversity employer.
Hours of work are 37.5 hours (Monday to Friday). If you would like to apply for any of the vacancies below, please send CV and covering letter to Gaye Walton, Human Resources – email@example.com
- Health & Social Care
- Business Enterprise
- Group Services
- To proactively manage a portfolio of existing accounts with the aim of retaining their custom and maximising revenue and service opportunities.
- Developing new accounts to meet agreed new business revenues
- Working with marketing to develop and deliver new business marketing campaigns
- Project managing and contract managing accounts and service delivery commitments
- Working with colleagues and customers to develop and implement creative service solutions to meet customers changing and developing needs
The post holder will be required to work flexibly, in a dynamic environment. This position requires travel and staying away from home on a regular basis. A full, clean driving license and access to a car for work is an essential requirement of this position.
Product Development Co-ordinator
- To act as the central co-ordination point for new on-line course / module development
- To act as the central co-ordination point for annual / bi-annual review and updating of existing on-line courses and modules
- To project manage module development and review to ensure projects are delivered to the quality standards required, timescales and costs
- The post holder will be required to work flexibly, in a dynamic environment. It may be necessary to assist, or cover for, other staff whenever operational needs arise.
- To act as the expert with regards to the cost of module development and ensure all invoices are raised
Member Support Administrator
You will provide administrative support for customers and support the team within Education Sales.
As an Administrator, you will require a set of basic skills and abilities. You will need:
- Excellent customer service skills – supporting customers and learners over the telephone or at face to face meetings, you will need a cheerful and positive approach to problem solving.
- The ability to work with sharp attention to detail. We believe that as an administrator you are the foundation of our team, you will be required to track and monitor learner statistics and provide your managers with detailed management and financial information; you will be responsible for making the team look good!
- The ability to withstand the pressure of a rapidly changing work environment – our business is dependent on changing customer needs, you need to be adaptable without compromising the systems and processes that work. You will also be called upon to provide resources for meetings and events attended by the team.
- Excellent working knowledge of Excel; the ability to manipulate statistics to produce useful management information is essential. You should also be proficient in Word, Outlook and using the Internet
- To produce high class accurate storyboards for development into e-learning.
- To liaise with customers, working in group or individually.
- To develop concepts, approaches and storyboards for ultimate development into e-learning, Flash or HTML modules.
- To develop concepts and approaches for storyline or other authoring tools.
- To work to deadlines and targets.
- To research and collect information and references relevant to module.
- To keep accurate and up to date time sheets.
- To keep up to date with multi media trends.
- To review and be reviewed on work processes and identify improvements.
- You should be imaginative, visionary, enthusiastic, creative individual who can work in a high pressured environment.
- You should have a strong educated background possibly experienced in proofing, authoring, writing or other communications with exceptional attention to detail.
- An understanding of pedagogy would be an advantage.
This role is an office based telesales role where you will be responsible for dealing with high volumes of customers and individual sales orders. You must:
- To proactively and professionally work on cold calling organisations / individuals
- To sell a range of products and services to meet and exceed team revenue and profit targets
- To liaise with different departments to ensure all sales calls and orders are processed accurately and in a timely manner
- To proactively follow up customers that have purchased a service to assess their satisfaction with the service received and exploit opportunities to upsell
- To contribute to data cleansing and ensuring that the data we hold on contacts and customers is up to date
- Using the database system to ensure that every call and customer intervention is recorded as per the standards and protocols of the company
- To provide information on customer and telesales activity to inform marketing and management decisions
We have other vacancies within the Company, so if you do not see the a role you are interested in above, please send your CV and covering letter (explaining what area of the business interests you) to Nicky Calam, Human Resources, at firstname.lastname@example.org