We are looking for someone who is able to work individually and as part of the team in establishing the Quality Assurance of VC processes, products and systems. You will be providing the highest standards of quality in all tasks undertaken whilst administrating the systems, the documentation and by working closely with other departments to ensure the best service for our customers.
- The ability to work with sharp attention to detail due to the quality checks performed while proofreading modules and documents.
- The ability to withstand the pressure of rapidly changing work. You need to be adaptable without compromising the systems and process that work, whilst working to deadlines and targets.
- Excellent IT skills including working knowledge of Excel; the ability to manipulate statistics to produce useful management information is essential. You should also be proficient in Word, Outlook and using the internet.
- Performing top level administration tasks on the systems managed by the QA team (CRM, LMS etc)
- Positive and constructive approach when dealine with issues, able to use your own initiative.
- Ability to concentrate, to have patience when undertaking lengthy tasks, be able to keep things in the order required and strictly follow the instructions and procedures.
- Testing new/current systems, in depth testing the functionality of modules and recording and feeding back relevant information.
Package also includes:
- Clear progression framework, individual & team incentives/rewards, comprehensive induction & ongoing training, 16-25 railcard, mileage allowance, 3% matched contribution Pension Scheme, Simply Health Plan, Life Assurance and Childcare Vouchers. Hours of work are 37.5 hours (Monday to Friday).
- Regular team building events and charity fun days, lunch time activities including darts and gaming, whole company business updates, excellent work/life balance, opportunities for development, butties on achievement of key milestones, ice creams in summer, family BBQ’s (donations to charity), sporting events and the most amazing Christmas party with competitions and prizes.
If you would like to apply for this vacancy then please send your CV and covering letter to Human Resources – firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state clearly where you saw the position advertised.
View all vacancies View Careers