We are looking for an experienced and efficient administrator to join our Apprenticeships Function in Newton Aycliffe, Durham. We are looking for someone who can work 4 days a week on a permanent contract. Virtual College Apprenticeships is the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA) funded apprenticeships and training division of Virtual College, providing training assistance to businesses across the North of England.
Virtual College has been one of the UK’s leading providers of online learning for over twenty years and has delivered training to over 2.9 million learners. At the Learning Technology Awards 2016/2017, we achieved gold for the prestigious ‘Learning Technologies Supplier of the Year'.
Our vision is to achieve "20 million online learners by 2020" and having a workforce who embrace our values of being Passionate, Customer Focused, Collaborative, Innovative and Demonstrate Integrity – all are integral to our success.
- Data entry of learner records including new starts, achievements, withdrawals and suspensions in to our MIS System.
- Registering learners on to awarding body systems and claiming of certificates including City & Guilds, CIW and Forskills.
- Sourcing ULN Numbers for learners via Learner Record Service.
- Running and Analysing PDSAT Reports correcting any data rule violations as required.
- Keeping employer and health and safety records up to date on the MIS System.
- Updating learner progress information on PICS System.
- Liaising with subcontractors in relation to start, completion and withdrawal paperwork.
- Maintenance of sub-contractor and Ofsted files.
- Adherence to Awarding Organisation Internal Quality Assurance and compliance guidelines.
- Supporting Quality Manager with Quality related administration duties.
- Filing and general office duties as and when required to support the day to day running of the department.
- To work within ISO frameworks and adhere to company policies and procedures.
- Business Administration Qualification at Level 2 or above
- At least 12 months experience in an administrative role
- Ability to demonstrate accuracy and attention to detail
- Must be able to demonstrate ability to effectively communicate with customers both internal & External
- Comprehensive induction & ongoing training, 3% matched contribution Pension Scheme, Simply Health Plan, Life Assurance and Childcare Vouchers.
- Hours of work are 37.5 hours (Monday to Friday)
- Regular team building events and charity fun days, lunch time activities including darts, whole company business updates, excellent work/life balance, opportunities for development, butties on achievement of key milestones, ice creams in summer, family BBQ’s (donations to charity), sporting events and the most amazing Christmas party with competitions and prizes.
Interested? Then please send your CV and covering letter detailing your current salary to Human Resources – firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state clearly where you saw the position advertised and which role you wish to apply for. We are an Equality & Diversity employer.
No agencies please.View all vacancies View Careers