We are looking for an experienced Customer Service individual to join our B2B division. The primary aim of the role is to provide administrative support to the B2B customers, assisting with the initial set-up of memberships and individual learner records, as well as providing ongoing support for customer administrators. The Administrator will also monitor statistics and provide managers with detailed feedback to measure KPIs and SLAs within the team.
Virtual College has been one of the UK’s leading providers of online learning for over twenty years and has delivered training to over 2.6 million learners. At the Learning Technology Awards 2016, we achieved gold for the prestigious ‘Learning Technologies Supplier of the Year'.
Our vision is to achieve "20 million online learners by 2020" and having a workforce who embrace our values of being Passionate, Customer Focused, Collaborative, Innovative and Demonstrate Integrity – all are integral to our success.
- Acting as the first point of contact for calls and/or e-mails coming into the B2B Division, providing advice and/or guidance to solve issues
- Support customers with administrative queries, both basic and advanced, using applicable systems and software
- Set up learner records following a pro forma sale, in line with the B2B standard guidelines and protocols
- Support the Business Development Managers, Customer Account Managers and/or Technical Product Expert with the initial scoping exercises used to obtain information pertaining to the way in which an account needs to be set up on the LMS/Audit Tool
- Set-up the initial system for new members in line with the B2B guidelines and protocol – including, the department structure, courses, administration accounts etc
- Carry out/request any technical changes for customers e.g. self-registration pages, branding
- Administer and maintain a working knowledge of all aspects of the Learning Management System (LMS)
- Experience working in customer service in a telephony environment
- Excellent communication skills – both written and spoken
- Manages customer expectations and alerts to potential problems in meeting deadlines
- Positive approach to problem solving. Proactive in overcoming challenges and barriers. Takes ownership of a problem and able to suggest possible solutions
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise and meet delivery times
- IT literate / technically minded
- Ability to respond to the needs of both internal and external customers in a helpful and courteous manner
- Comprehensive induction & ongoing training, 3% matched contribution Pension Scheme, Simply Health Plan, Life Assurance and Childcare Vouchers.
- Career Development opportunities in-line with a clear performance and ability framework
- Hours of work are 37.5 hours (Monday to Friday)
- Regular team building events and charity fun days, lunch time activities including darts, whole company business updates, excellent work/life balance, opportunities for development, butties on achievement of key milestones, ice creams in summer, family BBQ’s (donations to charity), sporting events and the most amazing Christmas party with competitions and prizes.
Interested? Then please send your CV and covering letter detailing your current salary to Human Resources – email@example.com before the closing date. Please state clearly where you saw the position advertised and which role you wish to apply for. We are an Equality & Diversity employer.
No agencies please.View all vacancies View Careers