We are currently recruiting for an exciting new role as an Application Support Analyst. You will be joining a new team and working closely with relevant 3rd parties, Product Owners and the wider team to raise and solve issues with the company’s leading software products This role requires a comprehensive understanding of business applications functionality and experience using Microsoft Dynamics CRM would be highly advantageous. This permanent role is based in Ilkley and you would earn up to £27,000 per annum depending on experience.
Virtual College has been one the of the UK’s leading Learning Technology providers for over 23 years. We believe that the digital vocational learning that we create has the power to inspire people and help them grow. We know that when people grow, so do the organisations they work for.
Virtual College is for those who think people first. We want people who are inquisitive, who naturally collaborate, who thrive when faced with a challenge and who actively seek variety and responsibility. We pride ourselves on our people, and it is these people that make Virtual College a great place to work.
Reporting to the Systems Support Manager, your key duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Acting as first line internal support to application issues.
- Managing and assisting in the diagnosis of application support issues and communicating these issues with the relevant internal and external teams.
- Participating in and informing discussions on support issues and functionality to support the Product Manager and business users with carefully thought-out suggestions.
- Managing and maintaining support tickets and information gathering via the relevant software applications.
- Working with business users and the wider Business Solutions and Technology team to identify and resolve issues and providing full communication through the life cycle of an issue.
- Proactively monitoring system error logs for issues before they get reported by customers.
- Carrying out investigations for new functionality
- Providing input into application developments and remaining up to date with new features by providing input to guide on potential support impacts.
- Responding to general queries and requests on applications and, where necessary, providing administrative functions.
- To QA as required.
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM (highly advantageous)
- IT software experience (confidence and passion to learn)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Self-motivated and capable of working on their own initiative and analysing and summarising information
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Ability to prioritise and be flexible
- Ability to work collaboratively with teams and individuals to achieve business goals
- Ability to write clear, comprehensive and precise requirement summaries and work tickets
- To understand and work with KPI’s, SLA’s
- Ability to drive performance up by continually working to improve processes
- Previous knowledge of Project Management Systems and Software Ticketing Systems
- Hours of work covering 37.5 hours (Monday to Friday) choosing a start time of 8am, 8.30am or 9am to suit you
- 22 Days Holiday (excl Bank Holidays)
- Comprehensive induction programme and ongoing training and development
- Regular charity and social events organised by the Sports and Social Club, “by the staff, for the staff”
- Contributory Pension Scheme, Simply Health Plan, Life Assurance and MCard Corporate Discount Card for West Yorkshire travel.
Interested in the role of Application Support Analyst based in Ilkley, West Yorkshire? Then please apply by submitting your CV and covering letter detailing your current salary. We are an Equality & Diversity employer.APPLY NOW