We are currently looking for three Business Development Executives to join our Sales Team on a temporary basis for six months. You will work closely with the Sales Team to support the generation of new business opportunities within offline sales across our ready to go product line.
We are looking for resilient individuals with 1-2 years’ experience in an office environment, and telesales/lead generation experience is desirable. The roles are based in Ilkley, West Yorkshire with a salary of £17,000 to £20,000 per annum depending on experience.
At Virtual College, we create inspiring learning so that people, organisations and communities succeed and flourish. We do this by putting the learner first and sparking their enthusiasm for learning. We believe the most effective way to deliver great results is to make learning meaningful and engaging, using our experience of delivering training to more than 3.5 million learners and a wide range of organisations.
Virtual College is for those who think people first. We want people who are naturally collaborative, who thrive when faced with a challenge and who actively seek variety and responsibility. We are looking for individuals with a growth mindset, who are interested in trying new things and see the merit in redefining how things are done to make improvements. We pride ourselves on our people, and it is these people that make Virtual College a great place to work.
Reporting to our Learning Technology Advisor (Team Leader) in Sales, your key duties will include, but not limited to:
- Generating highly qualified leads for learning technology solutions through warm and cold lead generation activity
- Researching and creating target lists and proactive plans for lead generation (when necessary)
- Proactively contacting HR departments and L&D professionals to understand their training and business improvement needs and advising on the best solutions to meet their needs
- Presenting Virtual College’s full product offering in a competitive pitch
- Capturing client’s requirements and learning objectives
- Building rapport with customer base to support high customer satisfaction rates
- Taking opportunities to share appropriate marketing assets with customers in order to increase engagement
- Providing customer feedback to the company and contributing ideas to support continuous improvement
- Working with clients to help them understand the benefit of our learning solutions
- Working with marketing to publish project results if required
- Responding to client opportunities, defining requirements and advising potential solutions
- Experience of working in an office environment
- Experience of or willingness to work towards challenging KPIs and targets
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Ability to explain learning technology concepts in non-technical language
- Excellent team player
- Ability to manage our workload and pipeline effectively
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Working will be 8.30am to 5.00pm, Monday to Friday – 37.5 hrs per week
- Extensive induction programme
- Regular charity and social events organised by our voluntary Sports and Social team for everyone
- Contributory Pension Scheme, Simply Health Cash Plan and Life Assurance
Interested in the role of Business Development Executive based in Ilkley, West Yorkshire? Then please apply by submitting your CV and covering letter detailing your current salary. We are an Equality & Diversity employer.APPLY NOW