Virtual College has been one of the UK’s leading providers of online learning for over twenty years and has delivered training to over 2.5 million learners. At the Learning Technology Awards 2016, we achieved gold for the prestigious ‘Learning Technologies Supplier of the Year'.
Our vision is to achieve "20 million online learners by 2020" and having a workforce who embrace our values of being Passionate, Customer Focused, Collaborative, Innovative and Demonstrate Integrity – all are integral to our success. We are therefore looking for an administrator to join our Business Support team.
As we continue to expand and grow, we’re looking for a passionate administrator to join our existing business support team. The primary aim of the role is to provide internal administrative support to B2B staff, and by extension the B2B customer base. This will involve carrying out all operational tasks and providing documentation when required.
- Booking travel and accommodation
- Front of house duties and housekeeping tasks (greeting visitors, keeping meeting rooms tidy throughout the day etc)
- Ordering stationary/supplies
- Organising both internal and external events, booking venues, creating Agendas etc
- Preparing packs and/or preparing materials for Business Development Managers, Customer Account Managers and other B2B staff, as required, for external meetings and events
- Sales order processing and administration (preparing invoices, taking payments etc)
- Creating Membership Agreements
- Monitor the customers use of the Learning Management System (LMS) and support Account Managers by providing periodic progress and data reports for their customers
- Producing internal reports for the B2B division e.g. course usage, course vs. income generated etc
- Developing, setting up and maintaining the divisions filing and general administration system
- Contributing ideas to the development of self-help / self-serve tools – so that customers can work out and solve their own questions
- Supporting the Business Improvement Manager with tracking processes e.g. KPIs
- Working with colleagues to standardise and develop processes to aid in effective service implementation and delivery
- Ability to use Microsoft Office to a high standard
- Understands the commercial need to raise revenue and manage costs
- Maintains positive attitude to achieving targets and business goals
- Ability to respond to the needs of both internal and external customers in a helpful and courteous manner
- Co-operative, helpful and flexible in approach
- Excellent communication skills – both written and spoken
- Manages customer expectations and alerts to potential problems in meeting deadlines
- Positive approach to problem solving. Proactive in overcoming challenges and barriers. Takes ownership of a problem and able to suggest possible solutions
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise and meet delivery times
- Completes tasks on time and to agreed standards
- Comprehensive induction & ongoing training, 3% matched contribution Pension Scheme, Simply Health Plan, Life Assurance and Childcare Vouchers.
- Career Development opportunities in line with a clear performance and progression framework
- Hours of work are 37.5 hours (Monday to Friday)
- Regular team building events and charity fun days, lunch time activities, whole company business updates, excellent work/life balance, opportunities for development, butties on achievement of key milestones, ice creams in summer, family BBQ’s (donations to charity), sporting events and the most amazing Christmas party with competitions and prizes.
Interested? Then please send your CV and covering letter detailing your current salary to Human Resources – email@example.com. Please state clearly where you saw the position advertised and which role you wish to apply for. We are an Equality & Diversity employer.
No agencies please.View all vacancies View Careers