We are looking for an experienced Business Support Administrator to join our customer focused Business Administration team. We are looking for a positive, high energy, action orientated person who loves delivering great service to both internal and external customers. Based in Ilkley, West Yorkshire, the successful candidate will join Virtual College on a permanent contract and earn a basic salary in the region of £16,000 - £22,000 depending on experience, along with the potential to earn an annual performance related bonus.
Virtual College is the UK’s leading, award winning Learning Technology provider. We have been delivering online learning solutions for over 23 years and believe that our personal and professional learning solutions have the power to inspire people and help them grow. We know that when people grow, so do the organisations they work for.
Virtual College is for those who think people first. We want people who are inquisitive, who naturally collaborate, who thrive when faced with a challenge and who actively seek variety and responsibility. We pride ourselves on our people, and it is these people that make Virtual College a really great place to work.
Reporting to the Business Administration Manager, key responsibilities across the team include:
- Reception and visitor management
- Central ordering and procurement
- Facilities Management
- Internal IT Support
- Business Processes, procedures and compliance
- Great customer communication and engagement skills
- Strong IT skills – particularly Office 365
- Strong professional standards and personal growth attitude –which conform with our core values of passion, innovation, customer focus, collaboration and integrity
- Excellent organisation skills with the ability to prioritise and meet delivery times
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to focus on improvements and solving problems
- Basic salary package - £16,000 - £22,000 (dependant on experience)
- Annual performance bonus
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Simply Health Plan
- Life Assurance
- Hours of work covering 37.5 hours (Monday to Friday)
- 22 Days Holiday (excl Bank Holidays) rising to a maximum of 27 days holiday per year
- Comprehensive induction programme and ongoing training and development support
- Regular social events and charitable activities organised by the Virtual College Sports and Social Club.
Interested in the Business Support Administrator role? Then please apply by submitting your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org detailing your current salary.APPLY NOW