We are looking for passionate and driven customer account managers to complement our existing Business to Business (B2B) division working in either our Healthcare or Safeguarding, Councils, Housing and Education team.
This role is office based but regular travel and overnight stays will be required. The main aim of the role is to effectively manage and retain a portfolio of existing accounts in order to maximise revenue and service opportunities.
- Project manage multiple accounts whilst achieving service delivery commitments
- Provide first class customer service to all clients/customers to ensure continuous customer engagement
- Develop and implement creative service solutions to meet changing customer needs
- Actively research and develop understanding of key markets/sectors
- Identify and monitor competitor activity on a continual basis
- Maintain the customer management system to ensure all customer interactions are recorded
- Liaise with the marketing department to create effective marketing campaigns
- Meet and exceed individual targets to support the delivery of the division’s annual sales targets/budget requirements
- Attend seminars, shows and exhibitions as and when necessary
You’ll need to have a full driving license with access to a car for this role but in return we offer fantastic development opportunities with a progression framework available for all Sales employees. This provides employees with an opportunity to progress and earn a basic salary of up to £40,000 with a fantastic uncapped commission structure available at all levels. All new sales employees will be provided with in-depth training upon their commencement of employment provided by our in-house Sales Academy.
If you would like to apply for this vacancy then please download and complete the application form and send, along with your CV and details of your current salary, to Human Resources – email@example.com Please state clearly where you saw the position advertised.Download application form View Careers