We are looking for passionate and driven customer account manager to complement our existing Business to Business (B2B) division working in our Healthcare team. This role is office based but regular travel and overnight stays will be required. The main aim of the role is to effectively manage and retain a portfolio of existing accounts in order to maximise revenue and service opportunities.
You’ll need to have a full driving license with access to a car for this role but in return we offer fantastic development opportunities with a progression framework available for all Sales employees. This provides employees with an opportunity to progress and earn a basic salary of up to £40,000 with a fantastic uncapped commission structure available at all levels. All new sales employees will be provided with in-depth training upon their commencement of employment provided by our in-house Sales Academy.
Virtual College has been one of the UK’s leading providers of online learning for over twenty years and has delivered training to over 2.5 million learners. At the Learning Technology Awards 2016, we achieved gold for the prestigious ‘Learning Technologies Supplier of the Year'.
Our vision is to achieve "20 million online learners by 2020" and having a workforce who embrace our values of being Passionate, Customer Focused, Collaborative, Innovative and Demonstrate Integrity – all are integral to our success.
- Project manage multiple accounts whilst achieving service delivery commitments
- Provide first class customer service to all clients/customers to ensure continuous customer engagement
- Develop and implement creative service solutions to meet changing customer needs
- Actively research and develop understanding of key markets/sectors
- Identify and monitor competitor activity on a continual basis
- Maintain the customer management system to ensure all customer interactions are recorded
- Liaise with the marketing department to create effective marketing campaigns
- Meet and exceed individual targets to support the delivery of the division’s annual sales targets/budget requirements
- Attend seminars, shows and exhibitions as and when necessary
- Experience of working in a B2B sales environment, with experience in the Healthcare sector
- Experience of working to sales targets and evidence of achieving/overachieving
- IT literate, you must be able to create presentations and have a working understanding of Excel and Word
- Ability to communicate well at all levels with good attention to detail
- A strong customer focus and ability to build relationships to continue customer engagement with our products and services
- Passion, tenacity and drive to meet individual and team targets
- Positive, confident and friendly demeanour with high level of integrity will be essential for you to fit into the company culture of this friendly yet ambitious and driven organisation
- Self-driven and trustworthy with the ability to work independently and as part of a focussed team
- Confident in presenting at all levels, to a range of different organisations
- Comprehensive induction & ongoing training, 3% matched contribution Pension Scheme, Simply Health Plan, Life Assurance and Childcare Vouchers.
- Career Development opportunities in-line with a clear performance and ability framework
- Hours of work are 37.5 hours (Monday to Friday)
- Regular team building events and charity fun days, lunch time activities including darts, whole company business updates, excellent work/life balance, opportunities for development, butties on achievement of key milestones, ice creams in summer, family BBQ’s (donations to charity), sporting events and the most amazing Christmas party with competitions and prizes.
Interested? Then please send your CV and covering letter detailing your current salary to Human Resources – email@example.com before the closing date. Please state clearly where you saw the position advertised and which role you wish to apply for. We are an Equality & Diversity employer.
No agencies please.Download application form View Careers