We are currently recruiting for an experienced Customer Support Administrator to help support our expanding customer base. Based in Ilkley, West Yorkshire, the successful candidate will join our business on a permanent contract and earn between £17,000 to £22,000 per annum depending on experience.
Virtual College has been one the of the UK’s leading Learning Technology providers for over 23 years. We believe that the digital vocational learning that we create has the power to inspire people and help them grow. We know that when people grow, so do the organisations they work for.
Virtual College is for those who think people first. We want people who are inquisitive, who naturally collaborate, who thrive when faced with a challenge and who actively seek variety and responsibility. We pride ourselves on our people, and it is these people that make Virtual College a great place to work.
Reporting to the Customer Support Manager, your key duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Being the first point of contact for customers via telephone and email
- Ensuring that correspondence is focused on the needs of the customer, whilst maintaining a high quality and professional service
- Accurately diagnosing customer needs and requirements, resolving queries.
- Supporting customer purchases and processing payments over the phone
- Working within agreed service level agreements (SLAs) to deliver a positive customer experience
- Proactively liaising with internal teams (the Technical Team, for example) to ensure that issues are resolved
- Proactively contributing ideas in order to identify improvements and/or solutions within the Support Team,
- Developing and maintaining the knowledge required to be an expert in the use of the products and services provided by the organisation
To be considered for the role of Customer Support Administrator you must have demonstrable experience in the following:
- Experience of working in a customer service role
- Evidence of the ability to build positive relationships both internally and externally
- Self-starter, able to use own initiative and be proactive
- Able to respond to the needs of both internal and external customers in a helpful and courteous manner
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise and meet deadlines and targets
- Hours of work covering 37.5 hours (Monday to Friday) choosing a start time of 8am, 8.30am or 9am to suit you
- 22 Days Holiday (excl Bank Holidays)
- Comprehensive induction programme and ongoing training and development
- Regular charity and social events organised by the Sports and Social Club, “by the staff, for the staff”
- Contributory Pension Scheme, Simply Health Plan, Life Assurance and MCard Corporate Discount Card for West Yorkshire travel.
Interested in the role of Customer Support Administrator based in Ilkley, West Yorkshire? Then please apply by submitting your CV and covering letter detailing your current salary. We are an Equality & Diversity employer.APPLY NOW