We are looking for 2 experienced Customer Support Administrators to help support our expanding customer base
Virtual College is the UK’s leading, award winning Learning Technology provider. We have been delivering online learning solutions for over 23 years and believe that our personal and professional learning solutions have the power to inspire people and help them grow. We know that when people grow, so do the organisations they work for.
Virtual College is for those who think people first. We want people who are inquisitive, who naturally collaborate, who thrive when faced with a challenge and who actively seek variety and responsibility. We pride ourselves on our people, and it is these people that make Virtual College a really great place to work.
Reporting to the Customer Support Manager, your key duties will include,
- Being the first point of contact for customers via telephone and email
- Ensuring that correspondence is focused on the needs of the customer, whilst maintaining a high quality and professional service
- Accurately diagnosing customer needs and requirements, resolving queries.
- Supporting customer purchases and processing payments over the phone
- Working within agreed service level agreements (SLAs) to deliver a positive customer experience
- Proactively liaising with internal teams (the Technical Team, for example) to ensure that issues are resolved
- Proactively contributing ideas in order to identify improvements and/or solutions within the Support Team,
- Developing and maintaining the knowledge required to be an expert in the use of the products and services provided by the organisation
To be considered for the role of Customer Support Administrator you must have demonstrable experience in the following:
- Experience of working in a customer service role
- Evidence of the ability to build positive relationships both internally and externally
- Self-starter, able to use own initiative and be proactive
- Able to respond to the needs of both internal and external customers in a helpful and courteous manner
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise and meet deadlines and targets
- Comprehensive induction & ongoing training, 3% matched contribution Pension Scheme, Simply Health Plan and Life Assurance.
- Hours of work are 37.5 hours (Monday to Friday)
- Regular team building events and charity fun days, whole company business updates, excellent work/life balance, opportunities for development, butties on achievement of key milestones, ice creams in summer, family BBQ’s (donations to charity), sporting events and the most amazing Christmas party with competitions and prizes.
How to apply:
Interested? Then please tell us why you want to work as a Customer Support Administrator at Virtual College and send your CV to Human Resources – firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please state clearly where you saw the position advertised and which role you wish to apply for. We are an Equality & Diversity employer.
No agencies please.APPLY NOW