We are looking for a Digital Marketing Tutor to complement our existing Apprenticeships Team. As a digital marketing expert you will lead the exciting and innovative delivery of our Digital Marketer Apprenticeship Standard, delivering core units to satisfy the criteria of the standard and ultimately prepare our apprentices for end point assessment. This role is based in Newton Aycliffe and you would earn £30,000 per annum.
Virtual College has been one the of the UK’s leading Learning Technology providers for over 23 years. We believe that the digital vocational learning that we create has the power to inspire people and help them grow. We know that when people grow, so do the organisations they work for.
Virtual College is for those who think people first. We want people who are inquisitive, who naturally collaborate, who thrive when faced with a challenge and who actively seek variety and responsibility. We pride ourselves on our people, and it is these people that make Virtual College a great place to work.
Reporting to the Quality Manager, your key duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Teaching assigned classes both online and offsite, ensuring high quality delivery and feedback to apprentices.
- Ensuring that learner satisfaction ratings are exceeded in assigned classes.
- Preparing and delivering training through a range of training modalities including, but not limited to, online live sessions, remote mentored learning in the workplace and traditional face to face workplace workshops.
- Delivering full training to support learners through their Functional Skills Qualifications.
- Conducting thorough progress reviews with learners and employers.
- Maintaining the LMS System for progress of apprentice caseload.
- Maintaining documentation on learners’ progression.
- Adhering to Awarding Organisation Internal Quality Assurance and compliance guidelines.
- Working within ISO frameworks and adhere to company policies and procedures.
- Teacher/Training background within Digital Marketing - experience of delivering the digital marketing apprenticeship standard is would be highly advantageous
- Technical Knowledge should include a range of the following: Principles of Coding, Digital Marketing Principles, Marketing Principles, Social Media Strategy.
- You must hold a teaching qualification, PTLLS as a minimum.
- You must have a full, clean driving licence and access to vehicle.
- You will need to be highly motivated and engaging and have a proven track record in developing learner progression ideally within the apprenticeship standards.
- Able to work independently and manage own workload.
- Confident, personable and able to adapt.
- Assessor Qualification.
- Experience of webinar delivery.
- Experience of delivering IT Technical Sales qualifications would also be advantageous, including Sales Fundamentals, MTA Cloud Fundamentals, Business Processes or a willingness to develop in this area.
- Hours of work covering 37.5 hours (Monday to Friday) choosing a start time of 8am, 8.30am or 9am to suit you
- 22 Days Holiday (excl Bank Holidays)
- Contributory Pension Scheme, Simply Health Plan and Life Assurance
- Comprehensive induction programme
- Regular charity and social events organised by the Sports and Social Club, “by the staff, for the staff”
Interested in the role of Digital Marketing Tutor based in Newton Aycliffe, County Durham? Then please apply by submitting your CV and covering letter detailing your current salary. We are an Equality & Diversity employer.APPLY NOW