We are looking for a hardworking and conscientious HR/Recruitment Assistant to join our existing HR department. As a HR/Recruitment Assistant you will report directly to the HR Manager, supporting them in the delivery of the Company’s people agenda.
- Manage and deliver the centralised recruitment and selection process from seeking authorisation to recruit, advertising vacancies, sifting CVs, arranging interviews to making offers of employment.
- Deliver new starter inductions and complete 1 month HR catch ups
- Manage and co-ordinate the training needs of the organisation post annual appraisals in accordance with divisional and training needs analysis.
- Organise and attend careers fairs/mock interviews with schools/universities
- Coordinate apprentices, work experience students, interns and summer students
- Assist the HR Manager with HR projects/tasks such as annual staff survey, internal audits, researching new policies and procedures.
- Any other ad-hoc tasks required by the HR Manager
- Recruitment experience either in-house or within an agency
- An interest in day-to-day HR
- Ability to build solid working relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task and remain calm under pressure
- Self-motivated and capable of working on own initiative
- Excellent IT skills including MS Excel & Word
- Knowledge/Experience of HR software such as Simply Personnel
If your skills match the requirements of the role and you’d like to join an exciting e-learning company then we would love to hear from you.
If you would like to apply for this vacancy then please send your CV and covering letter to Human Resources – firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state clearly where you saw the position advertised.
We are an Equality & Diversity employer. No agencies please.
Closing Date: 28th February 2017
View all vacancies View Careers