We are looking for an experienced Lead Software Tester to join our growing IT Development team. Reporting directly to the Technical Development Manager you will play a key role in the development of our products within an Agile Scrum environment. Involved at every stage of the development lifecycle you will ensure that each of our product features are tested correctly, eliminating any potential issues.
- Collaboratively work with product owners, designers, software architects and developers throughout the whole development life cycle
- Delegate, coordinate and monitor testing during the Development phase
- Plan and prepare tests in a repeatable format to test products at various stages of the development process
- Prepare and review test strategies, plan and procedures for each project
- Implement and utilise automated testing techniques
- Log all technical issues into the Team Foundation Server for review and perform Root Cause Analysis of defects as and when required
- Help to contribute towards our quality target of achieving 95% of our customers rating our Learning Management System either “good” or “excellent”
- Experience of automated testing
- Excellent communication and prioritisation skills
- Experience of working in an Agile Scrum environment
- Experience and understanding of SQL, Visual Studio and GIT
If your skills match the requirements of the role and you’d like to join an exciting e-learning company then we would love to hear from you.
If you would like to apply for this vacancy then please send your CV and covering letter to Human Resources – firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state clearly where you saw the position advertised.
Closing Date: 28th February 2017View all vacancies View Careers