As we continue to expand and grow, we’re looking for a passionate administrator to join our existing learner support team to provide a professional and welcoming first point of contact to Virtual College.
The main purpose of the role is to ensure customer enquiries, support and feedback are dealt with in an efficient and effective manner and in line with any service level agreements (SLAs) in order to consistently provide our customers with a positive learning experience.
- To act as primary point of contact for our learners, providing help & support via telephone and email
- Respond to learner requests in a professional manner whilst adhering to predefined service level agreement (SLA) timescales
- Maintaining accurate records of learner requests, categorising these to help to continuously improve our service levels
- Keep up-to-date with our products/services/e-courses in order to provide the best possible support to our learners and administrators
- Follow our standard operating procedures to ensure accurate and up-to-date records are kept in line with Lean principles and Data Protection requirements
- To accurately process credit card payments over the phone
- To issue certificates to our learners within predefined agreed timescales
Key Skills / Experience:
- Excellent customer service levels
- Strong written and oral communication skills and an excellent grasp of grammar and spelling
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to work to deadlines and targets within a high pressure customer facing environment
- High level of confidentiality
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and intermediate knowledge of Excel and Outlook
- Working knowledge and/or willingness to understand Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems
- Ability to operate standard office based machines such as photocopier, shredding machine, binding machine, franking machine and laminator etc.
- Experience of operating phone systems, from transferring calls to call forwarding and setting up answering machines
We offer great development opportunities for our employees, with an administration progression framework available offering you the potential of earning up to £18,500 per annum. So if you are looking to join a friendly business support team and possess the skills to match the requirements of the role, then we would love to hear from you.
If you would like to apply for this vacancy then please send your CV and covering letter to Human Resources – firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state clearly where you saw the position advertised.
View all vacancies View Careers