We are looking for a Learning Technology Advisors to complement our existing sales team. You will be joining a group of experts in the e-Learning industry that aim to inspire learning for all. We are looking for an individual who is strong in business development and has a minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in a consultative B2B sales environment. Based in Ilkley, West Yorkshire, the successful candidate will join our business on a permanent contract and earn in the region of £25,000 - £35,000 per annum.
Virtual College has been one of the UK’s leading providers of online learning for over twenty years and has delivered training to over 3 million learners. In the last 12 months we have won many awards including Gold at the Learning Technologies Awards.
Our vision is to achieve "20 million online learners by 2020" and having a workforce who embrace our values of being Passionate, Customer Focused, Collaborative, Innovative and Demonstrate Integrity – all are integral to our success.
Reporting to the Learning Technology Sales Manager, your key duties will include, but not limited to:
- Generates leads and closes sales for learning technology solutions amounting to £200K in income in year
- Designs, writes and submits high value proposals for learning technology solutions to support monthly targets
- Proactively contacts HR departments/ L&D professionals to understand their training and business improvement needs and advises on the best solutions to meet needs
- Researches and creates target lists and proactive plans for income generation
- Present Virtual College’s full product offering in a competitive pitch or presentation
- Works with customers face to face and digitally to ensure products and service continue to meet their needs
- Acts as point of escalation and supports on the project/service delivery to customer ensure satisfaction and commercial viability for Virtual College
- Responds to client opportunities, defining requirements and advising on appropriate and innovative learning technology solutions
- Works with a team to scope, develop and deliver VC products and services to time, budget and quality
- Experience in a consultative B2B sales environment
- Experience in a new business development role
- Experience securing order values of between £5K – 50K
- Knowledge of learning management systems
- Experience in a software sales, training sales or apprenticeship sales role
- Basic knowledge of instructional design methods and techniques
- Basic knowledge of authoring tools including Articulate Storyline
- Experience in an e-learning or training environment
- Account Manager expertise
- Comprehensive induction and ongoing training, contributory Pension Scheme and Simply Health Plan
- Hours of work are 37.5 hours (Monday to Friday)
- Regular charity and social events organised by the Sports and Social Club, “by the staff for the staff”
How to Apply:
Interested? Then please tell us why you want to work as a Learning Technology Advisor at Virtual College and send your CV to Human Resources – email@example.com.
Please state clearly where you saw the position advertised and which role you wish to apply for. We are an Equality & Diversity employer.