We are looking for a Marketing Reseller Administrator to join our Marketing and Online Sales (MOLS) division for a temporary period of 3 months.
Reporting directly to the E-Commerce Manager, you will be responsible for providing administration support to our resellers and partners in order to help achieve departmental and Company goals.
- On-boarding of new resellers onto Virtual College’s Reseller program
- Assist with the development and nurturing of reseller and partner relationships
- Provide telephone support, dealing with any issues where required
- Generate monthly performance reports and reseller insights
- Add courses to the reseller catalogue and set up promotion codes where required
- Keep up-to-date with product changes and liaise with relevant stakeholders
- Assist with website content - checking and proofreading
- Any other ad-hoc duties as required by the E-Commerce Manager
- Strong written and oral communication skills and an excellent grasp of grammar and spelling
- Ability to work as part of a team, work to deadlines, targets and under pressure
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and intermediate knowledge of Excel and Outlook
- Proactive and able to work on own initiative
- Good organisation and prioritisation skills with excellent attention to detail (including proofreading ability)
- Experience of running reports with a good level of analytical skills
If interested, please send your CV and covering letter detailing your current salary to Human Resources – firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state clearly where you saw the position advertised.
We are an Equality & Diversity employer. No agencies please.View all vacancies View Careers