As we continue to expand and grow, we’re looking for a diligent product development coordinator to join and support our content development team.
The main purpose of the role is help coordinate customers and in-house development teams, working to ensure project deadlines and costs are met, whilst also the reviewing and analysing the success of product implementations.
- Complete proofreading checks to editorial standards and produce appropriate amendments to packs
- Coordinate proofreading checks with external editors and proof-readers ensuring that agreed standards and deadlines are met
- Attend meetings where the design, scope and timescale of course modules are discussed, taking actions where necessary
- Complete quality and functionality checks to agreed standards and produce amendments where applicable
- Co-ordinate narration production with internal and external narrators ensuring that bookings for the narration booth are completed appropriately
- Complete appropriate logging and tracking documents as required by the Production Manager (Standards)
Key Skills / Experience:
- Work in a collaborative team environment
- Ability to build strong working relationships with both internal and external colleagues
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Strong levels of written English, including grammar, spelling and punctuation
- Attention to detail
- Proofreading experience
- Experience of working to editorial standards
If you would like to apply for this vacancy then please send your CV and covering letter to Human Resources – firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state clearly where you saw the position advertised.
VIEW ALL VACANCIES View Careers