We are looking for Sales Executives to join our existing sales team. You will be joining a team of learning and development experts, supporting our core customer base through new business and account management activity. We are looking for individuals with 1-2 years’ experience in a B2B sales environment.
Virtual College has been one the of the UK’s leading Learning Technology providers for over 23 years. We believe that the digital vocational learning that we create has the power to inspire people and help them grow. We know that when people grow, so do the organisations they work for.
Virtual College is for those who think people first. We want people who are inquisitive, who naturally collaborate, who thrive when faced with a challenge and who actively seek variety and responsibility. We pride ourselves on our people, and it is these people that make Virtual College a great place to work.
Reporting to the Learning Technology Sales Manager, your key duties will include, but not limited to:
- Generating leads and closing sales for learning technology products amounting to £200,000 in income across the financial year
- Responding to and supplying insightful sales support to all incoming customer traffic
- Working alongside existing sales strategy to generate new customer accounts, utilising Virtual College’s core product offer
- Proactively contacting HR departments/ L&D professionals to understand their training and business improvement needs and advises on the best solutions to meet these needs
- Researching and creating target lists and proactive plans for income generation
- Consistently engaging with existing customers to increase product uptake and supporting continuous sales growth
- Working closely with customers as a dedicated account manager to support continuous learning uptake and secure financial renewals and increase sales
- Working closely with Customer Support Executives to support transactional, order processing requirements
- Supporting customers via a range of communication methods including telephone, email, webinar and face to face
- Experience in a sales role within a B2B environment
- Experience generating new business sales from a range of sources
- Experience in supporting or managing customer accounts
- Knowledge of eLearning and Learning Management Systems
- Experience of software sales
- Hours of work covering 37.5 hours (Monday to Friday) choosing a start time of 8am, 8.30am or 9am to suit you
- 22 Days Holiday (excluding Bank Holidays)
- Comprehensive induction programme and ongoing training and development
- Annual Bonus upon meeting KPIs
- Regular charity and social events organised by the Sports and Social Club, “by the staff, for the staff”
- Contributory Pension Scheme, Simply Health Plan and Life Assurance
- Progression opportunities
How to Apply:
Interested? Then please tell us why you want to work as a Sales Executive at Virtual College and send your CV to Human Resources – firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please state clearly where you saw the position advertised and which role you wish to apply for. We are an Equality & Diversity employer.