We are looking for a pro-active systems coordinator to join our growing team. Reporting directly to the Product Manager, this role requires a self-starter with high attention to detail and who thrives in solving technical problems. The main aim of the role is to ensure that the processes involved in the development of our Learning Management System (LMS) are managed, both efficiently and effectively.
- To be the first point of technical support on any functionality issues with our Learning Management System (LMS)
- To respond in accordance with KPIs and SLAs to customer support requests, providing an excellent level of customer service
- Carry out in-depth functionality investigations where required
- To collaborate and escalate technical issues to internal stakeholders where required
- To keep records of new features/functionality of the LMS to create technical specifications, user guides and help files
- Quality Assurance checking to ensure the best user experience
- Understand and maintain knowledge of any changes to our LMS, understanding key priorities and deliverables
- Any other ad-hoc duties required by the Product Manager
- Quick-learner with an interest in technical problem-solving
- Previous experience of project management and software ticketing systems
- Experience of working to KPIs and SLAs
- Advanced IT knowledge with high level of experience using MS Excel & Word
- Ability to work well under pressure and hit tight deadlines
- Ability to use own initiative
- Committed to drive performance and provide exceptional customer service.
If you would like to apply for this vacancy then please send your CV and covering letter to Human Resources – firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state clearly where you saw the position advertised.
Closing Date: 28th February 2017View all vacancies View Careers