We have an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Administrator to join our journey. The aim of the role is to coordinate marketing content (primarily website content) from external suppliers and internal staff. Your overall objective will be to support the Tactical Marketing Manager in delivering marketing objectives.
Virtual College has been one of the UK’s leading providers of online learning for over twenty years and has delivered training to over 2.6 million learners. At the Learning Technology Awards 2016, we achieved gold for the prestigious ‘Learning Technologies Supplier of the Year'. We are proud to be accredited by the Investors in People, an internationally recognised people management standard.
Our vision is to achieve "20 million online learners by 2020" and having a workforce who embrace our values of being Passionate, Customer Focused, Collaborative, Innovative and demonstrate Integrity – all are integral to our success.
- Research, develop new ideas for content which supports the business and marketing objectives
- Content creation and curation, to include briefing content and creative teams
- Working closely with content producers to delivery relevant content
- Organise all aspects of content production including blogs, articles, whitepapers, landing pages, email marketing, social media, imagery and videos
- Manage the content production process to ensuring all content request are captured, plan, brief created/submitted, schedule and delivered to the relevant stakeholder on time
- Oversee all relationships with external content producers, taking full responsibility for the commissioning, content briefs, editing and delivery of all outsourced content
- Quality check copy, sourcing images, editing and redefining content
- Regularly publishing of website content using CMS
- Working with Virtual College’s CRM to compare and report on data and ensure timely distribution of leads
- Working in Excel to measure, analyse and record data records
- Using marketing software such as Campaign Monitor and Google Analytics to analyse data and produce reports
- Supporting the lead generation team with other marketing activity (e.g. social media marketing and researching potential website content)
- Supporting the marketing team with other marketing activity (e.g. social media marketing and researching potential website content)
- General marketing and or digital marketing experience
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Strong attention to detail and outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organisational skills and time management
- Proactive and able to work on own initiative
- Knowledge of changing SEO algorithms and digital marketing needs
- Good working knowledge and understanding of HTML, CSS and SEO
- Good organizational and time-management skills
- Experience of common content management systems
- Ability to work under pressure and mange conflicting workloads
- Previous content management systems (CMS) experience is highly beneficial
- Comprehensive induction & ongoing training, 3% matched contribution Pension Scheme, Simply Health Plan, Life Assurance and Childcare Vouchers.
- Career Development opportunities in-line with a clear performance and ability framework
- Hours of work are 37.5 hours (Monday to Friday)
- Regular team building events and charity fun days, lunch time activities including darts, whole company business updates, excellent work/life balance, opportunities for development, butties on achievement of key milestones, ice creams in summer, family BBQ’s (donations to charity), sporting events and the most amazing Christmas party with competitions and prizes.
Interested? Then please send your CV and covering letter detailing your current salary to Human Resources – firstname.lastname@example.org before the closing date. Please state clearly where you saw the position advertised and which role you wish to apply for. We are an Equality & Diversity employer.
No agencies please.View all vacancies View Careers