We are looking for an experienced individual to work with the Technical Support & Transition Manager and the Divisional Teams to ensure effective output of work via our Learner Management System (LMS) and the website team.
Working with the Technical Support & Transition Manager and the Divisional Teams to ensure effective output of work via our Learner Management System (LMS) and the website team.
- Manage technical support tickets assigned to you by the Technical Support & Transition Manager
- Input data into Excel spreadsheets
- Carry out quality checks on work produced
- Ensure testing is carried out to a high standard
- Provide updates to divisions within the business to manage expectations
- Add requests to our technical backlog
- Follow processes and coordinate tasks in order to fulfil requests
- Support the Technical Support & Transition Manager with any projects and administrative tasks as required
- Complete Control Centre tasks such as deleting learners, sharing reports to the Learning Management sections and moving learners
- Keep track of work items completed each week
- Write the weekly change log to make the business aware of changes that have been implemented
- Progress to advanced level of our Leaning system, ‘My Enable’ training
- Maintain the Technical Support and Transition Outlook inbox as and when required
- Make meeting notes and follow up on actions
- Carry out investigation tasks such as filling in the Learning Management usage form for a customer to show how their system is set up
- Extract data from the Learning Management System
- Create new modules in our LMS, Enable
- Batch upload users in the LMS and allocate courses to relevant learners based on the customer setup.
- Set up evaluations, create training events and complete other administrative tasks as required in the Enable system
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to work in a fast paced, demanding role
- Exceptional attention to detail, organisational skills with the ability to prioritise
- Self-starter, able to use own initiative and be proactive
- Suitable administrative qualifications would be beneficial, although relevant experience will be considered
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Great teamwork
- Ability to be proactive and update internal customer at all times
- Problem solver
- Excellent ability to manage conflicting workloads
- Ability to complete tasks on time and to agreed standards
- Ability of chasing tasks and activities for completion from others
- Comprehensive induction & ongoing training, 3% matched contribution Pension Scheme, Simply Health Plan, Life Assurance and Childcare Vouchers.
- Career development opportunities in-line with a clear performance and progression framework
- Working with top specification software and hardware with exciting developing projects
- Hours of work are 37.5 hours (Monday to Friday)
- Regular team building events and charity fun days, lunch time activities including darts, whole company business updates, excellent work/life balance, opportunities for development, butties on achievement of key milestones, ice creams in summer, family BBQ’s (donations to charity), sporting events and the most amazing Christmas party with competitions and prizes.
Sound perfect? Then please send your CV and covering letter detailing your current salary to Human Resources – firstname.lastname@example.org before the closing date. Please state clearly where you saw the position advertised and which role you wish to apply for. We are an Equality & Diversity employer.
No agencies please.View all vacancies View Careers