We have a great opportunity for a Project Manager to join our existing Content Development Team. Working in a commercial, client facing role, you must be able to demonstrate the skills and knowledge to deliver high quality e-learning projects. Based in Ilkley, West Yorkshire, the successful candidate will join our business on a fixed term contract until the end of September 2019 and earn in the region of £20,000 to £35,000 per annum depending on experience.
Virtual College has been one the of the UK’s leading Learning Technology providers for over 23 years. We believe that the digital vocational learning that we create has the power to inspire people and help them grow. We know that when people grow, so do the organisations they work for.
Virtual College is for those who think people first. We want people who are inquisitive, who naturally collaborate, who thrive when faced with a challenge and who actively seek variety and responsibility. We pride ourselves on our people, and it is these people that make Virtual College a great place to work.
- Leading the scoping process and identifying creative solutions that meet the needs of the customer, whilst ensuring that the project can be delivered to time, quality and budget
- Creating a positive, collaborative and productive relationships with customers and delivery teams and actively
- Measuring and managing project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Effectively managing day-to-day operational aspects of e-learning product development
- Consistently meeting and exceeding customer expectations.
- Demonstrating a ‘can do’/growth mindset attitude, no matter what the situation/work is.
- Focusing on resolving problems and finding mutually beneficial and creative solutions
- Experience in the e-learning industry (desirable)
- Experience of agile development processes, lean development processes or other project management methodologies
- Problem-solving skills
- Organisational skills
- Experience of working with creative teams, or the proven ability to use diplomacy and sensitivity when required
- Experience of customer-facing roles
- Analytical with a high level of attention to detail
- Excellent prioritisation skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience of using different software applications to a good level – e.g. Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Storyline and/or other e-learning authoring tools (desirable).
- Hours of work covering 37.5 hours (Monday to Friday) choosing a start time of 8am, 8.30am or 9am to suit you
- 22 Days Holiday (excl Bank Holidays)
- Comprehensive induction programme and ongoing training and development
- Regular charity and social events organised by the Sports and Social Club, “by the staff, for the staff”
- Contributory Pension Scheme, Simply Health Plan, Life Assurance and MCard Corporate Discount Card for West Yorkshire travel.
Interested in the role of eLearning Project Manager based in Ilkley, West Yorkshire? Then please apply by submitting your CV and covering letter detailing your current salary. We are an Equality & Diversity employer.APPLY NOW