This training pack will give the learner a complete GDPR overview, learners will also understand how to reduce the everyday risks of cyber attacks.
You will also gain a clear understanding into the key essential facts around money laundering and help you understand the requirements and how payment card industry applies to a workplace.
- Meets training requirements for identifying money laundering and the supporting legislations
- Online, self-paced training
- Complete in 4-5 hours
- Interactive course with high-quality animations
- 24 hour learner support
- Instant digital certificates on completion
The essentials of the GDPR training course will cover the key purposes of the new legislation and will give learners a complete GDPR overview, to help those involved with the handling of people’s information to be able to adopt these practises within their organisation.
Upon completion of the Cyber Security course, learners will be able to reduce every day risks and understand the possible harm that can be caused using real life examples. You will gain a working understanding of the stats and information around cyber security, including the different types of malicious software.
By taking the Anti-Money Laundering course you will have a clear understanding into the key essential facts around money laundering, what money laundering is, the stages of money laundering and help identify money laundering in day to day business. This will help keep you and your business on top of the legislations and controls associated with anti-money laundering.
The Payment Card Industry is a highly engaging online course designed to simplify compliance by helping you and your staff to understand the requirements and how they apply to a workplace. It explains payment card security in simple terms that all employees will find relevant and extremely useful.
The Essential of GDPR:
- Understand the key changes from the DPA to the GDPR
- Understand what data is, and the different types of data
- Recognise the six principles of GDPR
- Safely handle sensitive data
- Understand the rights of data subjects
- Know the role of the information commissioner
Cyber Security Awareness:
- Identify the risks associated with cyber activity.
- Explain how to protect your network from attack using anti-malware defences.
- State the process for responding to a cyberattack or a suspicious incident.
- Understand the levels of access to data and your restrictions within these.
- Identify additional security measures required for working from home or remote locations.
- Explain the risks associated with the use of removable media and how to maintain their security.
- Implement best practice cyber security guidance into your work, as set out by industry standards and your organisations policies.
- Identify the weak points in your network and devices, and therefore where you need to action changes.
- State what money laundering is
- Identify the three stages of money laundering
- Recognise the legislation regarding money laundering in the UK
- Identify industry types that are potential high risk areas within money laundering
- Define what a politically exposed person (PEP) is
Payment Card Industry:
- Confidently state the reasons you should follow the PCI DSS
- Summarise the main requirements for the PCI DSS and how these apply to your workplace
- Demonstrate secure card payment data handling when processing cards at the point of sale and when customer is not present
- Create a secure password
- Identify possible fraud and security breaches which could compromise your customer’s card payment data
The Essentials of GDPR, Cyber Security Awareness, Payment Card Industry and Anti-Money Laundering courses are accredited by Continuing Professional Development (CPD). The certificates, awarded upon successful completion, can be used to log your hours against.
All courses usually take between one to three hours each to complete, depending on the speed of learning. Learners do not have to complete all the training in one session as progress is recorded throughout and the training can be paused and resumed in our learning management system at any time.
These courses are aimed at those involved in the handling of people’s information as part of their day to day role. They would be suitable for anyone who works in financial, credit, legal, or estate agency sectors and generally anyone working in a role that involves payments or money such as casinos or accountants.
There are no entry requirements for this course.
Test and certificate
Each end of course test consists of 15 multiple choice questions. Learners are required to achieve a 75% pass mark, and, if necessary, may attempt the test six times at no extra cost.
If learners do not achieve the 75% pass mark, further attempts may be given by contacting our support team.
Learners will be able to download a digital certificate on completion of each course. This can be printed, and we suggest you keep it for your records.
Frequently asked questions
Do I need an e-mail address to buy this course?
Yes, you will need an e-mail address to buy this course. This is because we use your e-mail address to create an account for you in our learning management system - where you will take the training. We also need your email address to send your purchase receipt.
If you buy more courses in future using the same e-mail address during checkout, then these will automatically be added to your system account.
If you pay by PayPal, we will use your PayPal email address to create your system account.
Can I buy this course and give it to other people?
Yes, you can buy the training using your own email address and then give it to other learners from your system account.
Each learner will need to have their own email address. This is so that we can send them a link to the training and give them their own system account.
Is there a refund policy?
We want you to be completely satisfied with your training. We offer a 30 day, no hassle, no quibble, money-back guarantee if you are not 100% satisfied.
To request a refund, you should email our learner support team with your receipt stating why you would like to be reimbursed. You, or your learners, must not complete the training in order to make a valid refund claim.
Will the course work on a tablet or mobile phone?
We recommend using a desktop or laptop for the best learning experience. This course can also be taken on tablet and mobile devices - including iPads and iPhones.
Is a specific internet browser recommended?
For the best possible experience, we recommend learners use Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer 11 or Firefox. Please ensure there are no updates pending on your browser.
How long do learners have to complete a course?
There is no set completion time for this course. Learners can study in their own time at their own speed and may pause, leave and come back to the system to continue the training at any time.
Does the course contain sound?
Yes, this course contains sound. For those without sound on their computer or device, the narration is covered in an optional text box at the bottom of the training.
How long is the certificate valid for?
There is no set time for how long this certificate is valid for. It is generally recognised that certificates are renewed every three years.
Bulk discounts are available on purchases of more than 10 courses.
If you wish to discuss a large individual order for this course, and/or would like to be invoiced in advance, please call our sales team on 01943 885 085 to make an enquiry.