This HACCP Training Pack teaches learners about the HACCP regulations for the implementation and management of food safety.
The Food Allergy Awareness Training Course includes clear information and guidance to help learners identify and understand the main food allergens
- Meets training requirements for food handlers
- Online, self-paced training
- Complete in 5-7 hours
- Interactive course with high-quality animations
- 24 hour learner support
- Instant digital certificates on completion
This Level 2 HACCP Training course teaches learners about the HACCP regulations for the management of food safety. It is designed to ensure that food handlers know how to comply with the HACCP Food Hygiene guidelines and can confidently implement food safety practices in their workplace.
This online Level 3 HACCP Training course provides food supervisors and managers with the training they need to implement a successful HACCP system in their workplace. Those trained to Level 3 are able to successfully introduce and monitor food safety regulations, and ensure that employees are suitably trained and competent to work to internationally recognised HACCP standards.
This Food Allergy Awareness Training Course includes clear information and guidance to help learners identify and understand the main food allergens, and the importance of handling food containing allergens carefully in order to keep customers safe.
Level 2 HACCP Training Course:
- Understand the need for a food safety system based on HACCP
- Understand the contaminations and hazards that are a threat for any food business and the controls that can be put in place for prevention
- Know the terms used in HACCP and how Critical Control Points are delivered
- Understand how HACCP can be put into effect within your workplace
- Understand the need for procedures and documentation to be able to produce consistently safe food
Level 3 HACCP Training Course:
- Outline the need for, and understand the importance of HACCP-based food safety management systems
- Describe the HACCP approach to food safety procedures
- Describe the importance of prerequisite programmes and what they should contain
- Explain and evaluate the five preliminary steps in the logical application of HACCP
- Easily identify hazards and risks in a food preparation or production process
- Determine what is a critical control point (CCP) for significant hazards and establish critical limits
- Describe the procedures required for monitoring CCPs and the corrective action procedures
Food Allergy Awareness Training Course:
- Understand what both a food allergy and intolerance are
- Learn to recognise the symptoms of an allergic reaction
- Know which ingredients could cause allergies
- Understand what allergy information is required on pre-packed food labels
- Understand what to consider to keep consumers’ safe
- Know how to provide allergen information specific to their food business
Level 2 HACCP, Level 3 HACCP, Food Allergy Awareness Training Courses are accredited by Continuous Professional Development (CPD). The certificates, awarded upon successful completion, can be used to log your hours against.
The courses usually take between one to three hours each to complete, depending on the speed of learning. Learners do not have to complete all the training in one session as progress is recorded throughout and the training can be paused and resumed in our learning management system at any time.
The HACCP courses are for anyone responsible for assisting in the development and maintenance of a HACCP system or team. The courses are aimed at food handlers and anyone working in a role that involves contact with food, or the management of such people.
There are no entry requirements for this course.
Test and certificate
Each end of course test consists of 15 multiple choice questions. Learners are required to achieve a 75% pass mark, and, if necessary, may attempt the test three times at no extra cost.
If learners do not achieve the 75% pass mark, further attempts may be given by contacting our support team.
Learners will be able to download a digital certificate on completion of each course. This can be printed, and we suggest you keep it for your records.
Frequently asked questions
Do I need an e-mail address to buy this course?
Yes, you will need an e-mail address to buy this course. This is because we use your e-mail address to create an account for you in our learning management system - where you will take the training. We also need your email address to send your purchase receipt.
If you buy more courses in future using the same e-mail address during checkout, then these will automatically be added to your system account.
If you pay by PayPal, we will use your PayPal email address to create your system account.
Can I buy this course and give it to other people?
Yes, you can buy the training using your own email address and then give it to other learners from your system account.
Each learner will need to have their own email address. This is so that we can send them a link to the training and give them their own system account.
Is there a refund policy?
We want you to be completely satisfied with your training. We offer a 30 day, no hassle, no quibble, money-back guarantee if you are not 100% satisfied.
To request a refund, you should email our learner support team with your receipt stating why you would like to be reimbursed. You, or your learners, must not complete the training in order to make a valid refund claim.
Will the course work on a tablet or mobile phone?
We recommend using a desktop or laptop for the best learning experience. This course can also be taken on tablet and mobile devices - including iPads and iPhones.
Is a specific internet browser recommended?
For the best possible experience, we recommend learners use Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer 11 or Firefox. Please ensure there are no updates pending on your browser.
How long do learners have to complete a course?
There is no set completion time for this course. Learners can study in their own time at their own speed and may pause, leave and come back to the system to continue the training at any time.
Does the course contain sound?
Yes, this course contains sound. For those without sound on their computer or device, the narration is covered in an optional text box at the bottom of the training.
How long is the certificate valid for?
There is no set time for how long this certificate is valid for. It is generally recognised that certificates are renewed every three years.
Bulk discounts are available on purchases of 10 or more courses.
If you wish to discuss a large individual order for this course, and/or would like to be invoiced in advance, please call our sales team on 01943 885 085 to make an enquiry.