These courses define mental health, look at the symptoms, and the impact of it, legislation and how to devise an action plan to promote mental wellbeing in the workplace for you and your employees.
- Meets training requirements for continuous professional development
- Online, self-paced training
- Complete in 2-4 hours
- Interactive course with high-quality animations
- 24 hour learner support
These courses aim to improve your understanding of your own and your employees’ mental health and wellbeing, and how you can better promote workplace wellbeing.
- Identify personal stressors and actions that can be taken to relieve them.
- Compare workplace factors and their effect on personal wellbeing management.
- Determine factors affecting clear communication and identify best practice for positive communication.
- Describe types of positive mindset and how they can be adopted.
- Summarise the role of physical health in mental health and the areas in which personal improvements can be made.
- Identify the stigma and cultural issues attached to mental health and actions for overcoming them.
- Define mental health and the key influencing factors.
- Identify the symptoms of a range of common mental health issues.
- Describe the impact of mental health issues on the workplace.
- Summarise the legislation associated with mental health at work
- Device an action plan as to how you can promote mental wellbeing in your workplace and support your staff.
Both courses are accredited by CPD. The certificates, awarded upon successful completion, can be used to log your hours against.
Both courses usually take between 2-4 hours each to complete, depending on the speed of learning. Learners do not have to complete all the training in one session as progress is recorded throughout and the training can be paused and resumed in our learning management system at any time.
These courses are aimed at anyone who wishes to learn more about improving their mental health and wellbeing and that of their employees.
There are no entry requirements for this course.
Frequently asked questions
Do I need an e-mail address to buy this course?
Yes, you will need an e-mail address to buy this course. This is because we use your e-mail address to create an account for you in our learning management system - where you will take the training. We also need your email address to send your purchase receipt.
If you buy more courses in future using the same e-mail address during checkout, then these will automatically be added to your system account.
If you pay by PayPal, we will use your PayPal email address to create your system account.
Can I buy this course and give it to other people?
Yes, you can buy the training using your own email address and then give it to other learners from your system account.
Each learner will need to have their own email address. This is so that we can send them a link to the training and give them their own system account.
Is there a refund policy?
We want you to be completely satisfied with your training. We offer a 30 day, no hassle, no quibble, money-back guarantee if you are not 100% satisfied.
To request a refund, you should email our learner support team with your receipt stating why you would like to be reimbursed. You, or your learners, must not complete the training in order to make a valid refund claim.
Will the course work on a tablet or mobile phone?
We recommend using a desktop or laptop for the best learning experience. This course can also be taken on tablet and mobile devices - including iPads and iPhones.
Is a specific internet browser recommended?
For the best possible experience, we recommend learners use Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer 11 or Firefox. Please ensure there are no updates pending on your browser.
How long do learners have to complete a course?
There is no set completion time for this course. Learners can study in their own time at their own speed and may pause, leave and come back to the system to continue the training at any time.
Does the course contain sound?
Yes, this course contains sound. For those without sound on their computer or device, the narration is covered in an optional text box at the bottom of the training.
How long is the certificate valid for?
There is no set time for how long this certificate is valid for. It is generally recognised that certificates are renewed every three years.
Bulk discounts are available on purchases of more than 10 courses.
If you wish to discuss a large individual order for this course, and/or would like to be invoiced in advance, please call our sales team on 01943 885 085 to make an enquiry.