Thank you for pledging as a business/organisation which is Prepared to Save a Life
This is how your pledge will appear on the Roll of Honour. Please review and edit as necessary.
Prepared to Save a Life - Roll of Honour
|Organisation||Pledge By||Date||No of staff||Status||Location|
In confirming your pledge you are making a commitment to allow your staff to access the free Virtual College 'Prepared to Save a Life' e-learning module. On successful completion all learners will get a Virtual College accredited certificate and will be added to the Virtual College Community in which we may, at times, promote further training courses/resources to them. All learners will have an option to unsubscribe from the Virtual College Community at any time.
Thanks for being Prepared to Save a Life
How we use your information
- First and Last Name - This name will be used as the person who made the pledge to be Prepared to Save a Life. Don’t worry, you will have the option to edit at a later stage.
- Job Role - This helps us understand your role.
- Email - This will help us to get in touch with you if there is any issue with your pledge.
- Organisation Name - This is the organisation name that will be listed on the Prepared to Save a Life Roll of Honour.
- Organisation Type - This allows us to track the type of organisations who are getting involved in the project.
- Website - We’ll add this link to the Roll of Honour so others can see what your organisation does.
- Number of employees/members - This allows us to show the size of your organisation in the Roll of Honour.
- Postcode - This allows us to show the Prepared to Save a Life UK coverage.