Safeguarding Total Training Package
This completely flexible online safeguarding package allows you to create a bespoke training solution tailored to your own training needs.
Online safeguarding and child protection training
We offer the widest range of safeguarding and child protection courses available anywhere, all developed with Safeguarding Children Boards and CPD accredited.
Whether you work for a school, charity or any other organisation where children are present, our training package is flexible enough to fulfil your mandatory training.
How the package works
- View our extensive course list and decide which courses are relevant for your learners
- Create your own package then mix and match licences to fill any training gaps and meet new training requirements
- Buy the number of licences you need based on the number of learners you have
The total training package will now allow the NSCB to provide e-learning on a variety of subjects to the entire children’s workforce.
equals 1 online course
times by 1 person
Why choose Virtual College training?
The Children’s Act requires that anyone who comes into contact with children in their work, should be trained in safeguarding issues.
We’ve been an online training provider to the safeguarding sector for over 10 years, delivering safeguarding and child protection training to more than one million people.
By collaborating with subject matter experts, Safeguarding Children Boards and safeguarding charities, our award-winning content team ensure all safeguarding courses contain the most up-to-date guidance and are portrayed in a sensitive manner.
Benefits of safeguarding training:
- Easily discover who might be vulnerable and recognise the signs of abuse and neglect
- Increase trust in your organisation by showing you are taking safeguarding training seriously
- Improve your staff’s ability to communicate with children and young people
- Easily and quickly show compliance with in-built reporting function
Customers using the Safeguarding Total Training Package
Wigan Council Case StudyIn April 2012, AGMA began a contract with Virtual College in order to make training accessible to over 70,000 council staff and the external private voluntary and independent sector.
Northampton SCB Case StudyWithin the Northampton SCB area, thousands of staff come into contact with children and young people everyday, so the task of ensuring they received appropriate safeguarding training is daunting.
We realised that providing training to everyone who came into contact with children was essential.