Statutory and Mandatory Training Package
This online training package is an effective and efficient way to ensure your organisation meets its statutory and mandatory training obligations.
Mandatory health and social care compliance courses
Created alongside subject matter experts, these online courses are designed to meet the needs of those working within a health and social care environment.
This includes: acute, community and mental health trusts, CCGs and primary care, private healthcare providers, care homes and hospices.
How the package works:
- View our course list and decide which courses are relevant for your learners
- Issue training to learners quickly and easily, based on job roles
- Refresher quizzes are allocated automatically to all staff before their training expires
- Access training records instantly for assessments and compliance reports
Saves time away from the ward and more cost effective.
24 brand new courses to choose from
All courses are mapped to Skills for Health’s Core Skills Training Framework. As a result, they meet National Occupational Standards, GMC/NMC Standards, CQC – Essential Standards of Quality & Safety and NHS Litigation Authority Standards. The courses are all CPD certified and also meet the Care Certificate standards where applicable.
Popular course in the package include:
- Infection Prevention & Control (Clinical)
- Fire Safety
- Health, Safety & Welfare
Interesting modules make the training more interesting and easy to understand.