- This competition is only open to UK residents, excluding employees and agents of (a) the Promoter or (b) any company connected with the production or distribution of this Promotion, as well as their relatives or members of their family or household.
- Entrants must be aged 18 years or over at the time of entry. Proof of eligibility must be provided upon request. By entering the Promotion you are deemed to accept and be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Entrants are entered into the competition by successfully uploading photos to Instagram and Facebook.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person or email address.
- The Promotion will start at 2pm on Wednesday 20th September 2017 and the closing time/date for the Promotion is Wednesday 27th September 2017 5pm in Great Britain.
- There will be one winner whose photo will be judged by an independent judge from all eligible entries. There will also be one winner who will be selected in a random draw by an independent judge from all eligible entries. The winners will be notified by the Promoter by email within one week of the closing date and will be given details of how to accept their prize. Failure by the winners to accept the prize in the manner specified within two weeks of the Promoter's email will make any claim invalid and the Promoter will then select another winner (again selected as above) from all remaining eligible entries who will be contacted as above.
- Each prize is one Amazon Echo.
- Gifts, prizes and other promotional items are not transferable, may not be re-sold and are subject to availability. The Promoter reserves the right in their reasonable discretion to substitute any such gift, prize or item with a gift, prize or item of equal value.
- The name of the prize winners will be available after the closing date by submitting a written request to the Promoter.
- Entrants agree to provide reasonable cooperation to allow the Promoter to use the name and/or likeness of the winner for advertising and publicity purposes.
- By entering the Promotion, each entrant acknowledges and agrees that the Promoter may send marketing material to the email address provided by the entrant. On each such email, entrants shall have the option to unsubscribe from further emails.
- The determination and decision of the Promoter on all matters shall be final and no promotional correspondence or discussion will be entered into. The Promoter reserves the right in its reasonable discretion: (a) to disqualify any claimant, competitor or nominee whose conduct is contrary to the spirit of the rules or the intention of the promotion and to declare as void any or all of their claims or entries based on such conduct; (b) to declare as void any claims or entries resulting from any printing, production and/or distribution errors (including but not limited to any error(s) on any website of the Promoter, any game cards and/or other printed materials) or where there has been error(s) in any aspect of the preparation for or conduct of the promotion materially affecting the result of the promotion or the number of claimants or the value of claims; (c) to add to or to waive any rules on reasonable notice; and/or (d) to cancel the promotion or any part of it at any stage in the event of circumstances beyond the Promoter's reasonable control.
- No entries will be accepted in bulk, from agents or third parties.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law the Promoter hereby excludes all warranties, representations, covenants and liabilities (whether express or implied) relating to this Promotion and/or the prize.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude the Promoter's liability for: (i) death or personal injury as a result of its negligence; (ii) fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (iii) any liability that cannot be limited or excluded by law.
- The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, suspend or cancel the Promotion should virus, bugs, tampering, fraud or other causes beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter corrupt or hinder the administration, security or proper play of the Promotion.
- If any of the provisions of these terms and conditions are held to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part that part shall be severed from the remainder of the provisions and the validity of the other provisions and the remainder of the provision in question shall not be affected.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of England and any dispute shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Competition promoter is Virtual College Ltd, Marsel House, Stephensons Way, Ilkley, LS29 8DD.