Generate extra revenue for your business
Become an approved e-learning reseller and earn money each time a customer purchases one of our courses through your website. By becoming a reseller you can earn up to 20% commission on course sales.
Using Promote, our unique system that allows resellers to sell e-learning courses on their website, you can add an extra element to your web presence. Simply select from over 300 courses covering a wide range of subjects, provide us with a few technical details and your logos, and we’ll supply you with a fully branded e-learning shop front.
- Choose from a wide selection of courses carrying different rates of income
- Increase revenue by adding an extra element to your web presence
- Enhance your organisation's training provision
- Expand your reach across a larger catchment area
- Your own branded LMS, linked to the Promote pages
- No administration when a learner purchases through website
- Complete control of all learner-based communication
- Monitor courses sold and completed
How to become a Virtual College reseller
There is a simple three step process you must follow to become a Virtual College reseller. The process can take less than a month, so you could be generating extra revenue in no time at all.
As well as selling its own courses, the National Inspection Council for Electrical Installation Contracting it has chosen a selection of Virtual College health and safety and business improvement courses to complement its existing products.
In Good Company
HR training specialists In Good Company worked with us to create a suite of City & Guilds accredited people management courses. They use the Promote system and Enable LMS to deliver their own e-learning courses.