Who we are
Based in Ilkley, West Yorkshire, we are proud to be one of the leading providers of online training in the UK with over two million registered online learners. Our services include online courses, learning management software and bespoke e-learning to help organisations solve their training problems.View all vacancies
Be part of an exciting industry
We pride ourselves on being a business of talented developers, UX designers, instructional designers, marketers, sales executives and account managers, who care deeply about our customers and their learning journey. There are opportunities for job seekers at all levels and plenty of room for progression whether you’re fresh out of education or more experienced in your field.
Company benefits include:
- Competitive salary and opportunities for development
- Pension scheme; 3% matched contribution
- Free ‘Simply Health’ membership, allowing you to access benefits such as discounted gym membership
- Life assurance; 4x your salary goes to your chosen beneficiary
- Childcare vouchers
- Excellent work/life balance; 86% of all our employees say that you have a good work/life balance
- Regular social events; sports and social club, Christmas parties, charity fun days and Friday drinks
- Lunch time activities; pool, darts and games console
Want to join our team?
We put great emphasis on our core values and believe in looking after our customers and employees.
You will be joining a friendly, inclusive workforce in a company that is based in the charming spa town of Ilkley, with scenic views of Ilkley Moor and the convenience of the town’s train station on the doorstep!
Staff say we are good at rewards, recognition and support followed closely by an enjoyable, friendly workplace.
Working for Virtual College
From internship to employment
Jonathan joined Virtual College on a 20 week internship in 2014. When the internship finished, he joined the team permanently as an online sales and marketing coordinator. Jonathan is now our reseller and affiliates coordinator.VIEW STORY
Fast-track to management
Naomi joined Virtual College as an account manager in the social housing sector. She then progressed into a business development role and more recently, moved on to be a sales manager, running the sales teams for councils, housing, education and safeguarding.VIEW STORY