Our organisation is growing fast and we are looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to boost our digital marketing growth to complement our existing events, PR and Ecommerce Marketing team. You will be joining a group of experts in the e-Learning industry that aim to inspire learning for all. The role is a diverse digital marketing position offering the opportunity to work across a broad range of areas. Based in Ilkley, West Yorkshire, the successful candidate will join our business on a permanent contract and earn between £22,000 and £28,000 per annum based on experience.
Virtual College is an award winning Learning Technology provider, recently shortlisted for The Sunday Times Tech Track Ones to Watch. For over 23 years we have been creating digital vocational learning for public and private organisations in the UK and Overseas with over £11 million revenue reported in 2017.
Virtual College prides itself on our people, and it is these people that make Virtual College a great place to work.
Reporting to the Digital Marketing Manager you will be working on B2B and B2C lead generation campaigns and your core duties will include:
Marcomms strategy and planning (content marketing, social media, email, campaigns):
- Ownership and management of a content marketing plan to support key digital channels including social media, email and web platforms to increase web traffic and engagement, meeting key social media and web targets in line with campaign objectives.
- To measure, track and report on all digital marketing campaigns (email, website and social media)
Website (content, development, usability, navigation, functionality and communities):
- Own the website content and make recommendations for web development to positively impact the user journey on an ongoing basis.
- Review and update content mix of video, articles, infographics, images and links to third party websites.
Email responsibilities include:
- Data segmentation within existing email platform and migration across to a new platform in 2019.
- Email creation and scheduling to target existing base for renewal/retention/upselling and LMS transition campaign development.
- Develop a social media content plan and coordinate its implementation in line with awareness days and other core initiatives outside of Virtual College
- Source and phase content (including Awareness Days) for a variety of social media channels and platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google + and LinkedIn.
Other duties include:
- To assist with the implementation of the ecommerce and digital marketing SEO strategy by helping to create campaigns that improve, develop and increase organic reach and drive engagement with our core audiences whilst boosting our web SEO rankings to support online sales revenue.
- Creation of Google Analytic Reports to support web and content performance and to provide recommendations for future campaign development (i.e. customer engagement and lead generation)
- Minimum two years’ experience in a similar marketing role
- Experience of working in the B2B and/or B2C sector, both would be advantageous
- Experience and/or exposure of social media, website, campaign management and email
- Experience of google analytics and data analysis
- Ability to build strong positive relationships both internally and externally
- Ability to act on own initiative and manage own workload
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Strong commercial awareness with the ability to work with a degree of autonomy
- Personal ambition and driven to achieve targets and objectives
- Experience of software solutions
- Ability to present and discuss experience of a campaign that drives results
- Experience of using Dynamics 365 and Click Dimensions
- Knowledge of e-learning and solutions
- Comprehensive induction & ongoing training, Pension Scheme, Simply Health Plan and Life Assurance.
- Hours of work are 37.5 hours (Monday to Friday)
How to apply:
Interested? Then please tell us why you want to work as a Digital Marketing Executive at Virtual College and send your CV to Human Resources – email@example.com.
Please state clearly where you saw the position advertised and which role you wish to apply for. We are an Equality & Diversity employer.
No agencies please.APPLY NOW