We’re looking for a Junior Developer who will report directly to the IT Development Manager, you will require excellent coding skills to create robust applications with reusable code bases and be able to create effective web based applications to specification. You will also be able to work effectively and communicate well within an Agile Scrum environment.
Reporting directly to the IT Development Manager, the developer role must have excellent coding skills to create robust applications with reusable code bases. Must be able to create effective web based applications to specification. Must also be able to work effectively and communicate well within an Agile Scrum environment.
- Maintain an organised workflow and keep all development projects under strict version control
- Must be versed in and able to work in an Agile Scrum environment
- Ability to document development work created and accompanying test procedures
- Excellent communication skills and managerial skills to manage time and resources effectively between projects
- To keep up to date with modern web development technologies
- To work to development specifications to produce robust and reusable code
- An understanding of software development methodologies and techniques
- Must work well within a team environment and be able to discuss development projects with team members and management
- Ability to create advanced unit tests to accompany any code base created 5
- A knowledge of computer languages suited to projects they have been assigned
- To contribute towards our quality objective of achieving 95% of our customers rating our Learning Management System good or excellent
Excellent organisational skills and a good understanding of programming ideologies as well as some experience in:
- SQL/SQL Server 2008+
- ASP.NET MVC
- Visual Studio 2012+
Interested? Then please send your CV and covering letter detailing your current salary to Human Resources – email@example.com before the closing date. Please state clearly where you saw the position advertised and which role you wish to apply for. We are an Equality & Diversity employer.
No agencies please.View all vacancies View Careers