How the Apprenticeship Levy will affect companies and organisations
A free CPD accredited webinar with funding expert, Rob George.
View our on-demand webinar
As of April 6th 2017, employers and businesses across the UK with a wage bill of higher than £3 million per year will be required to make an investment in apprenticeships. Those with a payroll below this threshold will also have to contribute if they train apprentices.
To help companies and organisations understand how this new system will affect them, our training specialist, Mark Harrison, will be hosting a webinar with funding expert Rob George. With over 17 years of experience working with organisations to maximise their budgets in the face of funding changes, Rob is widely regarded as a leading authority in his field.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- How the apprenticeship system is changing
- How to work out the amount your business will have to pay
- How much funding your business will receive
- What the Digital Apprentice Service is & how the payment process will work
- How you can become a training provider