Foster an active and engaged learning community
Encouraging users to crowdsource content, coach each other, and communicate outside of face- to-face training sessions can help even passive learners to feel more involved. With each other’s assistance, users can enhance their fellow learners’ training experience and increase their own personal success.
Key benefits of social learning
- Learners can work together to share ideas and knowledge
- Asynchronous learning that doesn’t stop outside of classroom hours
- Connect relevant learners with each other
- Communicating through an LMS centralises all learning communication
- Users can ask and answer each other’s questions