We are looking for a Sales Executive to join our existing sales team as Learning Technology Advisor. You will be joining a team of learning and development sales experts working to increase our customer portfolio through business development activity and sales support activity.
Ideally, we are looking for individuals with 18 months office-based experience in a B2B sales environment but If you don’t have that, as long as you have great customer service and a desire to build your career in sales don’t let the experience needed put you off – we’d love to speak to you.
Virtual College has been one the of the UK’s leading Learning Technology providers for nearly 30 years and is for those who think people first. If you are inquisitive, naturally collaborate, thrive when faced with a challenge and actively seek variety and responsibility you’d do well in the team. We pride ourselves on our people, and it is these people that make Virtual College a great place to work.
Reporting to the Sales Manager, your key duties will be varied and include, but aren’t limited to:
- Work with Sales Consultant in line with sector strategies to generate sales opportunities through outbound activity
- Handover highly qualified leads to a consultant for demonstration, further qualification, and conversion
- Be the first point of contact for inbound sales enquiries via phone and a shared email inbox
- Quickly and effectively respond to inbound sales opportunities
- Explore immediate and future opportunities early in the sales cycle to identify additional income
- Manage a triage system to ensure existing customers/prospects are put in touch with the correct or most appropriate person
- Build strong, personable relationships with customers based on trust and credibility
- Independently explores additional products and services a customer could use to increase investment in digital learning
- Successfully review customer data in the CRM to create target growth lists and plan engagement activity
- Reengage with lapsed or ex-customers to re-introduce Virtual College products and services
- Great customer service and organisational skills
- Experience in a sales role within a B2B environment
- Experience generating new business sales from a range of sources
- An understanding of the Learning & Development industry
- Knowledge of eLearning and Learning Management Systems
- Experience of software sales
- Hours of work covering 37.5 hours (Monday to Friday) including flexible working
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Comprehensive induction programme and ongoing training and development
- Charity and social events organised by the Sports and Social Club, “by the staff, for the staff”
- Contributory Pension Scheme, Simply Health Plan, Life Assurance, LifeWorks and MCard Corporate Discount Card for West Yorkshire travel.
- Full induction programme and specialised product training
- Development in role and progression opportunities
Interested in the role of Learning Technology Advisor based in Ilkley, West Yorkshire? Then please apply by submitting your Letter of Application and CV detailing your current salary to email@example.com. We are an Equality & Diversity employer.