The GDPR will apply to all businesses and will enforce new guidelines and new regulations to follow when handling and storing data. It is crucial to ensure your business can comply with this new legislation.
Learn the skills you need to keep your organisation safe against cyber security threats. Protect against everyday risks, possible harm, understand what happens when cyber security goes wrong and how to manage the risks.
The anti-money laundering course covers the essentials about understanding what money laundering is, how it’s carried out and the legislations and implications of money laundering.
- Online, self-paced training
- Complete in 3-6 hours
- Interactive course with high-quality animations
- 24 hour learner support
- Instant digital certificates on completion
The GDPR Essentials, Cyber Security and Anti-Money Laundering Bundle offers the learner the skills and knowledge required to be compliant in a modern work setting. It looks at data security and safety as well as the legislation surrounding this issue.
The essentials of GDPR
- What personal data is and the different types of personal data
- The six principles of GDPR
- How to safelt handle sensitive data
- The rights of data subjects
- The role of the information commissioner
- Identify the risks associated with cyber activity.
- Explain how to protect your network from attack using anti-malware defences
- State the process for responding to a cyberattack or suspicious incident
- Understand the levels of access to data and your restrictions within these
- Identify additional security measures required for working from home or remote locations
- Explain the risks associated with the use of removable media and how to maintain their security
- Implement best practice cyber security guidance into your work, as set out by industry standards and your organisations policies
- Identify the weak points in your network and devices, and therefore where you need to action changes
- State what money laundering is
- Identify the three stages of money laundering
- Recognise the legislation regarding money laundering in the UK
- Identify industry types that are potential high risk areas within money laundering
- Define what a politically exposed person (PEP) is
All the courses are accredited by CPD. The certificates, awarded upon successful completion, can be used to log your hours against.
All three courses usually take between 1-2 hours each to complete, depending on the speed of learning. Learners do not have to complete all the training in one session as progress is recorded throughout and the training can be paused and resumed in our learning management system at any time.
This course bundle is aimed at anyone working in a role that handles data, whether it is customer or business specific.
There are no entry requirements for this course.
Test and certificate
Each end of course test consists of 15 multiple choice questions. Learners are required to achieve a 75% pass mark, and, if necessary, may attempt the test six times at no extra cost.
If learners do not achieve the 75% pass mark, further attempts may be given by contacting our support team.
Learners will be able to download a digital certificate on completion of each course. This can be printed, and we suggest you keep it for your records.
Frequently asked questions
Do I need an e-mail address to buy this course?
Yes, you will need an e-mail address to buy this course. This is because we use your e-mail address to create an account for you in our learning management system - where you will take the training. We also need your email address to send your purchase receipt.
If you buy more courses in future using the same e-mail address during checkout, then these will automatically be added to your system account.
If you pay by PayPal, we will use your PayPal email address to create your system account.
Can I buy this course and give it to other people?
Yes, you can buy the training using your own email address and then give it to other learners from your system account.
Each learner will need to have their own email address. This is so that we can send them a link to the training and give them their own system account.
Is there a refund policy?
We want you to be completely satisfied with your training. We offer a 30 day, no hassle, no quibble, money-back guarantee if you are not 100% satisfied.
To request a refund, you should email our learner support team with your receipt stating why you would like to be reimbursed. You, or your learners, must not complete the training in order to make a valid refund claim.
Will the course work on a tablet or mobile phone?
We recommend using a desktop or laptop for the best learning experience. This course can also be taken on tablet and mobile devices - including iPads and iPhones.
Is a specific internet browser recommended?
For the best possible experience, we recommend learners use Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer 11 or Firefox. Please ensure there are no updates pending on your browser.
How long do learners have to complete a course?
There is no set completion time for this course. Learners can study in their own time at their own speed and may pause, leave and come back to the system to continue the training at any time.
Does the course contain sound?
Yes, this course contains sound. For those without sound on their computer or device, the narration is covered in an optional text box at the bottom of the training.
How long is the certificate valid for?
There is no set time for how long this certificate is valid for. It is generally recognised that certificates are renewed every three years.
Bulk discounts are available on purchases of 10 or more courses.
If you wish to discuss a large individual order for this course, and/or would like to be invoiced in advance, please call our sales team on 01943 885 085 to make an enquiry.